Monday, June 7, 2010

Doctor Appt

Today was my first "check" at the doctor.  I go every week now.  Today the doctor told me that he didn't think I would make it to my due date.  He said for my sake he hopes I don't because she is HUGE!  He thinks she is already 6.5 lbs.  That would put her at 8.5 lbs on July 3rd.  Wow!  She gains more weight every week than I do.  I have been gaining around 1/2 lb a week to every two weeks.  This is on the low end but it is because I still get sick atleast twice a week.  As long as I'm not losing weight Madelyn should be fine.  He says that we will see how things go but he thinks she will come early.  I asked what the plan was going to be if she didn't because if she is like me she will not be very predictable!  He said that if she didn't he would induce around July 4th.  He also assured me that  he was going out of town this weekend but after that he would be around to deliver. 
Everytime I turn around I feel like someone is telling me that she can't come this day, she has to wait till or she needs to come before...well I have news for you...she will come when she wants to.  If she is anything like me she will not listen to demands and she will most likely want to make a statement with her arrival!
I will keep you updated!

Prayers for my friend Lindsey!  Tonight she is being induced and like all first time moms is scared to death.  I know she will do great but pray for her peace of mind and a safe healthy delivery!  I LOVE you Lindsey.  I know you can do it!!!!  We can't wait to meet Lillian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment