Saturday, February 11, 2012

Smooth Moves!

Claire told me yesterday that I had not bloged in a long time so she had no idea what was going on in our lives!  So this is for Claire!
On January 23 rd M&M made the move to a new school.  Not to go into details but Chris and I decided that her current school was no longer the best fit for us.  Chris and I prayed about this and decided it was the best for her.  As a mom I worried about her having to adjust to new place, people, etc.  As a walked into her room to wake her up that morning I was praying for a smooth day and transition for my baby girl. 
We arrived to school and she was so excited when we got there that she jumped out of my arms and was running to her room while I was still checking in.  Chris had taken her by there and let her play with her new classmates and get familar to her new surrounding the Friday before.  Well she remembered exactly where to go because she was several steps ahead of me!  Needless to say the day was WONDERFUL!  She didn't even cry when I left!  I left thanking God with a huge smile on my face!
Now a few weeks later she is still loving it and so our we!  We love the teachers, kids and everything about it!  God is good and I know when we trust in him all things do work out! 

1 comment: