Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Top Ten Questions I get asked daily!

These are a few questions that I seem to get asked daily about my pregnancy.
1. Do you know if it is a boy or a girl?
No, but we will in two weeks!

2. Do you have names picked out?
Yes, You must stay tuned to find out!

3. Have you been sick?
Ah, yea! I have a baby growing inside me!!!! I woke up on week 6 and the head and the toilet became best friends! I am not complaining because I am so GREATFUL to be pregnant but I have been very sick. Morning, Noon and night! The bad part is that when I get sick, Chris gets sick! So at least we are going through it together. It has gotten better over the past week.(Knock on Wood!)

4. Any Cravings?
I want spicy, spicy and more spicy! I also crave tons of fruit! I eat oranges, apples and pineapple daily and I like to finish my meals with something sweet!

5. Do you want a boy or a girl?
If you haven’t noticed I am just excited it be having a baby period! It is our first so I really don’t care. In a perfect world I would like one of each but if that doesn’t happen I will be so happy with what God gives me. Most people think Chris wants a boy but trust me when I say he will be more than happy with a girl. She will learn to hunt and fish just like a boy the only difference is that her camo will be trimmed in pink and lace!

6. Are you going for drugs or natural?
The goal is all natural! Yep I am crazy but I really want to do this.

7. Who is your Dr. and what hospital are you using?
Dr. Luckett and the baby will be born at Mother Frances

8. Will you breast feed?
This is a little personal but one thing I have learned is that when you are having a baby nothing is off limits! Yes if God allows me too I will.

9. What are the grandparents going to be called?
Chris’ parents are grandma and grandpa. They already have grandchildren that named them that. My mom will be called Mimi and my dad hasn’t decided; he just wants to be called.

10. Are you going back to work after the baby is born.
The plan is yes. I am so lucky to live close to all my family who can help with the baby so that the baby doesn’t have to go to daycare for at least a year. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment