Saturday, January 30, 2010

All in God's plan

Well today we didn't get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  Chris was supposed to leave at 6am this morning to go to Arkansaw to work storm damage so we had to reschedule our appt.  Chris' trip got canceled at the last minute so we are still left with the unknow.  But I know it is all in God's timing that he reveal this blessing to us.  This actually works out better because my dad is coming to town next week and if all goes as planned he will be with us on Saturday when we find out the sex.  Is that God's timing or what?  I need little reminders like this to remind me that God is in control not me.  As much as I want everything on my time table I have to remember that God has a plan and his plan is perfect for me and I don't need to worry about my time table.  So if everything goes as planned I will be reporting to you next Saturday the sex of our little peanut!

2 comments:

  1. Good! I'm so glad everything worked out and I'm sure your Dad will be so happy to be there to experience the reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right - isn't it great when God shows us that His timing IS perfect! Ans - his plans are always better for us than we can plan our ourselves!! I've been reminded of that so many times in my life! God is good! We're all VERY excited about Saturday!!!!
    Love,
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete