Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby's R Us

On Sunday afternoon we set out to do some baby shopping at Baby's R Us!  As we pull into the parking lot Chris is so excited because he gets to park up close in the "mother to be" parking spot.  As we enter the store the look of excitement starts to change into a look of an stressed man.  I think this is the first time he sees all the stuff that comes along with the baby.  It wasn't just the amount of stuff that shocked him the prices that went along with it had a little to do with it too.  But all is well that ends well.  We left the store with more excitement than ever!  We picked out a few things that we liked and headed to lunch at On the Border.  I can't get enough mexican food these days!  After lunch we went to get me some more maternity clothes.  He just loves laughing at the maternity pants with the big elastic waist.  I think he might be jelous that he can't wear cool pants like that.   Just 4 more days and we will know what we are having.  Chris says it is a girl but I think boy.  Who will be right?  Stay tuned to see!

2 comments:

  1. FUN! FUN! It definitely makes the whole experience better when the Daddy-to-be is involved! Way to go, Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!! I'm so glad to have a link to yours now!!! I had no idea you were expecting - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'll be following you and can't wait to see what you're having!!
    :-) Mandy

    ReplyDelete