Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is Valentine’s Day! A day filled with love. My favorite love story is that of my grandparents. Mamaw and Papaw’s love for each other inspires me daily. After 59 years of marriage you can still see the spark they have for each other. They still flirt, kiss, and surprise each other. I pray that Chris and I have will follow in their foot steps.


The other night, Chris asked me to be his Valentine and said that he was Madelyn’s Valentine too. At that moment I knew that Chris would be her Valentine for years to come but some day she will grow up and have to experience heart break to find her true love.  I wish I could take that pain from her but it is all a part of growing up.  I know God already has her husband picked out but I pray for her and her future love on this Valentines Day.

2 comments:

  1. So glad we got to enjoy lunch with you today!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I am so proud of you and Chris. Madelyn has the best parents ever.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete