Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Life is Changing

How are life as already changed since being pregnant.


1. When Chris asks me “how are my girls?” he is no longer talking about me and Prissy.

2. My magazine basket is no longer filled with fashion magazines and Southern Living it is filled with Parenting books and magazines.

3. My favorite department in stores is no longer shoes but the baby section!

4. Speaking of shoes…High heels used to be on my feet daily and now stay at the back of my closet.

5. When I walk in a room people no longer ask me how I am doing they ask how Madelyn is doing.

6. People feel free to pet my belly without asking! This is VERY new to me.

7. Chris and I both love baby commercials and probably never noticed them before.

8. Chris, for the first time ever, is worried about his handy man skills when it comes to putting the crib together. He is not afraid that he will not be able to do it but will it be right and safe for our little one. ( His concern is so sweet!)

9. Chris is involved with interior decorating! Wow. All he is ever said before is that his deer head needs to be on the wall. He is now helping with pink paint colors and painting her room. What a great dad he will be!

10. My tummy used to be something that was held in but now I enjoy letting it all hang out!

1 comment:

  1. I like #10 :-) I'm totally with ya on that one!!!! Isn't it great that God gives us 9 months to adjust to the many changes along the way so that we can adjust to HUGE change that will come when our bundle of JOY gets here?!

    ReplyDelete