Friday, February 19, 2010

5 months prego and acting like a mad woman!

Well I have decided to admit to my most recent odd behavior. If you ask Chris this is just one insistence out of a string of many for me since I have been pregnant. Let me just start by telling you that over the past few days something has come over me. Everything has had a sense of urgency and I mean everything! It may be what most of my pregnancy books call nesting but I don’t think I am far enough along to be going through the nesting phase. Well anyway today I pulled up in the driveway and I screamed out load! My bushes needed trimming and it just sent me into a rage! Now I know they didn’t get this bad over night but something inside me just snapped! They couldn’t wait another minute and I was tired of asking Chris to take care of this simple task. So what did I do when I stopped screaming? I calmly got out of the car walked inside put my keys down, let Prissy out and walked to the gardening shelf in the garage. I grabbed the “cutting things” and went to work. Let me remind you that I just got home from work so I am still fully dressed with work clothes and jewelry. Yep me in my David Yurman jewelry are trimming the hedges! Well to add to this I have a witness to my strange behavior. My new neighbor and her 10 month old little boy decide to come over and introduce themselves. They have only lived on the street a short bit but long enough to know that I (the crazy lady on the street) lived in the last house on the left. I am sure she was thinking what street did I move on to. I have to admit I looked like a character from Desperate Housewives gardening in nice clothes and jewelry. I have no idea if she could hear my scream but I hope I didn’t scare her off for good! Well the hedges are trimmed and I have a sense of peace at least for the moment.   I hope none of you see me differnt now that I have admitted to my crazy behavior but I blame it on the hormones.

1 comment:

  1. This is so great. I get your frustration. Need I say you sound more like me daily. Sorry!

    I am so proud of you. Be the way, usually the thing that sets us off is not the problem we're just to a point that most anything will do it. God Bless Chris; (Madey's Dad)

    The nesting will get stronger so hold on!

    Love you All,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete