Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Saturday April 10th was my Mom’s birthday. I will not tell you have old she is but I will say she doesn’t look her age! I hope I get those genesJ I just wanted to take a moment and tell the world how special she is to me. My Mom is my best friend. I talk to her daily and trust her with my everything. She has been such a role model to me through the years and continues to be. I am so grateful to my grandmother for giving birth to her so that she could later have me and I would have my best friend. Through thick and thin she has always been there for me. I can’t wait for my daughter to meet her and realize what a great person she has for a grandmother.


Mom, I am so proud of you and love you with all my heart. Thank you for everything you have done for me over the years. I can’t wait for you to meet Madelyn. I know you will be an amazing Mimi!

Happy Birthday!


Love Erin

1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    I have been so busy I have not been checking the blog daily. I can't tell you how much this meant to me. I pray that you and Maddie share the closeness that we share. I thank God every day for you. I Love you more than you know, but you soon will experience that same kind of love. Mom

    ReplyDelete