Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Wishes

I woke up last year on my birthday crying because I wasn’t pregnant and I had begun to think that an illness I had in the past was going to keep me from getting pregnant. One short year later I woke up on my birthday to my husband and beautiful daughter singing me Happy Birthday! Wow God is Good!


Top 5 Reasons this was the best birthday EVER!!!! (For the record I have had some AMAZING birthdays!!)

1. Madelyn was here to spend it with me!!!

2. I spent the whole day with my husband and daughter. A privilege of having your birthday on a weekend. NO WORK just FUN!

3. Baylor beat KU 55 to 7. I think it is because Madelyn has been practicing her bear claw.

4. PERFECT Fall day! Fall is my favorite season and on Oct 2, 2010 we had a beautiful fall Texas day!

5. My wonderful husband choose to skip the opening day of bow season to spend my birthday with me! Thank you Boogie!! You make me feel so special!

Well, my birthday has come and gone and I am another year wiser! It was a wonderful day. Chris and I took Maddie to the pumpkin patch and then we had dinner at Mamaw and Papaw’s house with the family. We had a great dinner and my favorite frozen strawberry cake. On Friday night Chris and Maddie took me out for Sushi! I love Sushi and I couldn’t eat it while I was pregnant so I have been trying to make up for it!
Thank you everyone for all the birthday text, facebook post and cards. My birthday was one of the best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment