Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired!

Logging in today I noticed how long it has been since my last post.  My oh my I so sorry!  I am writting this blog in my pjs on a Sunday afternoon.  This is my 4th day straight in my pjs and I am starting to go a little crazy.  I have the Flu!!!  And to answer your question no I didn't get the flu shot.  I haven't recieved one in years and this is the first year I have been ill.  I also don't believe in the shot so take that for what it is worth.  Anyways  the last few days have been a rollercoaster.  Chris was sick at first with a head cold and Maddie has RSV.  Chris and Maddie are doing fine.  They both have runny noses but remain happy!  I haven't been this ill in a really long time.  I know no one likes being sick but being a mom and not being able to take care of your child is REALLY HARD!!!!   I hardly have the strength to hold my head up much less hold and take care of Maddie.  Chris took off work Friday to take care of her and has been Mr. Mom all weekend!  I have been mad at myself because I am sick and sad because I miss my angel!  Today I just started crying!  Yep I had my own little pitty party! 
I have talked a lot in past post about guilt well this is one of those times when I am flooded with it!  Why?!  I know it is not my fault I am ill and I am doing the best I can to get well but yet I still feel quilty!  I know Chris is perfectly capable of taking care of her but I miss it!  I love taking care of her and I feel quilty that I can't.  I know this to shall pass but until then pray for a healthy Thiem Family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment