Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year was the best christmas ever!  Christmas is my favorite holiday.  It is full of tradition and memories.  Every year I love to start off christmas by decorating my tree.  It is not a chore to me it is a trip down memory lane.  Every vacation we go on I buy an ornament so my tree is filled with memories of places we have been together.  I also get new ornaments each year that represent what we have gone through that year.  For example our first christmas together, our new home, we are expecting, etc.  So unwraping the ornaments and hanging them on the tree is a very special time.  Any who I am a huge fan of traditions and this year we embraced old traditions and started some of our own with our own little family.  Yes I know Maddie will never remember her first christmas but one day when she looks back at the home video she will see how much she was loved and how special we tried to make it for her.  I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas!!!!
 Claire, Cade and Maddie with Santa at the Mall in Tyler
 Christmas Eve at Mamaw and Papaw's house after church
 Our Tree
Next year we may have to add another tree!  This one can't hold many more memories!

Maddie had her own tree this year in her room.  It was full of her baby's first christmas ornaments.

 Maddie baking holiday treats with Mimi.  My Mom and I have always gotten together to bake for the holidays but this year we had a Jr. Chef join the fun!  We love making christmas treats for friends, customers and family!
 Christmas morning at my Mom's house.  Chris and I have always spent the night at her house on christmas eve since we have been married.  This year we got to wake up and do santa!  My Mom has always given Chris and I pj's on christmas eve.  This year we got matching pj's and Maddie got some too!
 This was just for fun!
Maddie with Santa at the Gaylord Texan.  She pulled his beard with all her might!


No comments:

Post a Comment